The Royal Factor

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

The Royal Factor

Post by Jason_Arclo »

You know one of the most exciting factors of Christianity is the Royalty of Jesus. He IS the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I don't know if anyone connects to God that way but I do. Jesus, through all of history has maintained the lineage of royalty and his holiness should be revered as supreme. There are prince's, princess's, kings and queens all around the world who have kingdoms that many would call powerful but none can top the Holy Trinity.

The question is, Where is He now? I think that if man could see into the spiritual realm like a mirror reflection then this question could be answered more accurately. I believe, Jesus, and his kingdom are in fact "living" in the hearts of believers every where. No-one can see the Kingdom of God unless they are "Born Again". The simple truth is that Jesus is in Heaven preparing a better place for us, and some who are standing here today will not die until they see Jesus return with power.

AS in the case of any royal family there is a certain amount of authority that the KING holds over his people. AS for the Christian family that authority is set in place by priest, pastors, preachers, and Jesus himself. So the question I raise at this point is this...

In the absence of a physical person, such as Jesus, who is the supreme authority.Who determines weather or not a person has any right to call himself a "profit" or claim any right to that royal lineage. Yes we have the Bible, and it is very simple that if you believe in Christ and turn from evil and do good, you are a Son of God. Who is to say that false profits and false leaders will not arise. How do I know for fact, what Jesus wants me to do with my life. And how do I know that I am not going in the wrong direction. The only real evidence I have that I am doing what God wants me to do is through dreams, careful bible study, and prayer. I suppose that If I go to a preacher and work with him that Jesus will begin to manifest and I will know that when I am doing the right thing because it will succeed. However there are a lot of very deceptive spirits out there and it is very easy to get in a situation where I "think" I'm doing Good when in fact I am being or leading people astray. So now then At one point the Blood of Jesus must take control. And to the blood of Jesus I stay surrendered.
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers