Verizon Droid A855 Phone starting bid $40

Sell/Buy/Trade here!
eNation claims no responsibility of any thing that happens with this forum. Buyer Beware. Happy buying!
Grant Carlisle
Dj

Verizon Droid A855 Phone starting bid $40

Post by Grant Carlisle »

I have a new Droid A855 that i bought less then 4 months ago in perfect shape always had a cover on it and a cover over the screen. getting rid of it because my Wife and I have switched providers to better suit our budget. It still has a warranty on it if need be i can go into Verizon say there is something wrong with the current one and have it switched out for one right out of the box. this phone is truly a solid bad ass phone with tons of awesome features and extra apps. I'm just done dealing with Verizon. This is also a way for you to get a smart phone with Verizon without the fear of the $300.00 E.T.F. if you should ever want to cancel your contract before you 3 year agreement is over. the only reason i know this to be absolutely true is because i did collection for them.
I'll start the biding at $40 message me or post if interested. like i said this would be a brand new out of the box phone not a used or refurb.