March 22nd, INVASION!

W M C - Events, meet ups, rides, feelings, thoughts. How parties were, what you're going to... ...
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

March 22nd, INVASION!

Post by D Min »

March 22nd, 2007 revolution pro presents:
"the state-wide WMC INVASION"

a 100% FREE SHOW.

Featuring

Gein
Genr8 & Stereo Stormtrooper of THE CHOSEN
Will Miles & Kjell aka Style Control
Empire X & Kensi
Engineer
Enemy By Day
Circle K
D.Min.
Nicky Dee
Electron-c
Immortal
Prolific
Teh cynic
Rasputan
Rodrigo Z

MC's for the night:
Collaborator
Anti
Prophet
&Scatter

Located @

The Liquor Lounge
1560 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, 33139
(305) 672-7171

10pm-5am

contact d.min. for any questions or concerns. http://www.mypsace.com/revolutiondmin

ps- heres a review i found online
"Liquor Lounge "service without attitude"
Date: June 15, 2005
Reviewer: Miami Beach 411 User, Chicago
Ladies and gentleman, let me tell you that if you have a large group of people going to Miami and want to find a place to go, Liqour Lounge is it. First let me say that I am your typical go out and guy who loves to go out and party, so take it from me when I say that we had such a great time that we stopped in all 4 nights we were there. If you don't know you will find out when you get to South Beach it is nearly impossible to get into any of the large clubs no matter who you are if you are in a large group. Money doesn't even talk! We came across Liqour Lounge and all of us(15 or so) walked in and had a great time. They had DJ's, jukebox, pool table and I'm sure there had to be a dart board somewhere, but I was so drunk every night I don't even remember. Being drunk every night, I will blame that on the sexy bartenders(I think claudia or marianne was her name). If your looking for a place without attitude, where a group of people can find a place where you can get together and socialize and not have to wait forever to get a drink then this is the place. First place in South Beach I have ever been, where you don't feel as if you are there for them instead of they are there for you. You won't be disappointed!!!
http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/ ... ounge.html