Seperate forum for Science & Global Climate discussions?

Are you on the left? on the right? Red White and Blue?
Just Independent?

ARE you in favor for a forum on Science & Global Climate discussions??? So we don't congest other forums....

YES!!! I give a turd about this Planet I vote YES on amendment 420!!!...for a Science & Global Climate discussion forum!
41%
NO!!! I don't give a Amoeba turd about this Planet, I want us all to choke & die on C0 2 and greenhouse gases! I Vote no on amendmant 420!!! I suck at life! Who cares if the Reptilians eat my baby lol!
59%

Total votes: 17

S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

Ben, you're so busy you cant log onto yahoo but you find time to add asinine statements on the poli board? Wow life must be second to second for someone with your busy schedule.

:lol:
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

S. Chadwick wrote:Ben, you're so busy you cant log onto yahoo but you find time to add asinine statements on the poli board? Wow life must be second to second for someone with your busy schedule.

:lol:
maybe if you took your fathers and your step fathers dicks out of your ears you could hear the sound of my one hand clapping...
* R.I.P. Dan "I'm not the man" D'Mantra - not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I miss you man!
beNT_up
newskool
newskool

Post by beNT_up »

It's not looking good for Gore's investments if the truth comes out.

http://www.infowars.net/articles/novemb ... tegate.htm
"titty fucking christ, the term PLUR makes me want to hurl a brick at the face of the person that utters it."
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

"The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" produced its "reporting" on Climate-gate Tuesday night, when Stewart quipped, “Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!”
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,578990,00.html

Looks like the book "State of Fear" was a little more non-fiction than some would like. If you haven't read the book you really should. Especially now, it would actually be funny if it wasn't so horribly true.
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

too funny. I appreciate stewarts willingness to give hell to all sides.