Obama = 4 more years of Bush?

Are you on the left? on the right? Red White and Blue?
Just Independent?
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Obama = 4 more years of Bush?

Post by 8 Ohm »

Lets see...

Guantanamo..
Iraq..
Afghanistan...
Libya...

The list goes on... Seems to me the Dems who were on the streets protesting the war during the Bush years have gotten rather quiet and/or made a 180 degree change in stance on our war policies... & .. I don't care what Obama wants to call or not call LIbya its a NEW war...

Would love to Here some opinions & especially would like to get Mr. Steve Chadwick's (if you even come around anymore?)...

Gotta admit been a while since I've been around.. This place is kinda ghosttownish..[/b]
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

add Yeman to that mix as well.
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

Right! Obama doesn't know whether he is coming or going.. Might as well be the U.N's Caddy...

I'm thinking America's best way forward has Hermain Cain on the ticket...
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

I like Cain, but i still have issues with a few of his views. However they are very minor and so long as he never tried to push an agenda on them, I dont see those views as a deal killer.
At moment I'm still voting libertarian or Ron Paul, until given a solid canidate that I agree with on MOST issues and can beat Obama.

Its funny, Russia gets it better than Obama does. Russian president today said the government needed to be less involved in the economy. Now remember Russia does a flat tax as well. And American's wonder why Russia is an EMERGING economy instead of a declining like ours.
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

Yeah.. I like Ron Paul but I really can't see the U.S. getting behind him because of some of his views (Some are pretty radical in comparison to most Americans views).. I'd def. vote for Paul though if he were to take it all the way.. I also think he rambles on sometimes & loses message.. Hes got the right Idea on all the main issues though..

I like Cains common sense appoach & he is spot on with all the issues that matter right now.. I've came to the realization I won't ever find that 100% perfect candidate but At this point he's got my vote.. Not to say I won't get behind somebody else as things progress..

America needs to go with an entirely new tax system... I think a flat tax or any consumption based tax like the fair tax is the way to go..

At the end of the day as long as we get somebody other than Obama in there I think we are on the right track..

Right now my Ideal ticket would be either Cain/Gngrich or Cain/Paul.. Cain Bachman would be alright too.. I like Cain Gngrich because they would blow Obama biden out in a debate..
kevin m
newskool
newskool

Post by kevin m »

I have been supporting Herman Cain since before he knew he was running. He killed it in the first debate, but as I had a feeling, he didn't fair as well against the heavy hitters.

After the last debate, I've now signed onto Michelle Bauchman's website, as well as Newt.

If I had to say in order, it would be:

1. Newt
2. Cain
3. Bauchman

I'll be following all three very closely. For some reason, I'm just not on the Romney bandwagon.
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

Fugg Romney.. I mean I will vote for him if it comes down to it... BUT.. He's my last choice...

Santorum wouldn't be a bad choice either.. I think Cain will have a huge comeback come the Iowa Caucus..