Dan...You will be missed

Jacksonville/Georgia area....

Moderator: D Min

spektrum

Dan...You will be missed

Post by spektrum »

Words cannot describe the sadness I feel at the moment. Dan was the life-blood that kept this website going and he will be the final reason as to why I visit this site. I love you brotha and hope you are in a better place now.

RIP Dan D'Mantra. You were a true soldier until the end.
D Min wrote:someone should get me and dan to tag team on a nu skool-polka mash up session for the night.
kit e kat
Househead
Househead

Re: Dan...You will be missed

Post by kit e kat »

Damn it. I haven't posted in a long time (years?) but I just heard and wanted to pay my respects. Dan was a staple around here for a long time. Gone too soon. :cry:
childers
newskool
newskool

Post by childers »

Thanks for the post Spektrum. I just found out about this myself. Wow. Rest in power...They're are many sad people today. Just remember Dan is no pain and in a place where he is happy.
LittleDjTucker
newskool
newskool

Post by LittleDjTucker »

I heard that he passed away last night and wanted to say that he'll be missed. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Dan over the years. When I was still pretty new to the whole DJing thing, I heard Dan play a few tracks over the course of several weekends. I was able to track them down shortly after and those tracks are still some of my favorites. I played those tracks during some of my most memorable sets. That kind of stuff is priceless. Thank you Dan, I'll miss ya bro.
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

I found out last night too through facebook. It was the first thing I had read when I got home from work. I have a lot of great memories of him here on Enation. Even in the clubs we partied at. He was fun to be around. I will always remember him.
DJRYAN
Groupie
Groupie

Post by DJRYAN »

I spent a lot of nights with Dan at Eclipse and he was famous for buying everyone in the bar shots of Jager. There was never a doll moment. He was instrumental in helping me get gigs at Endo Exo and Filter and his house parties were always a blast. My condolences to Athena and to the rest of his family. Rest in peace Dan.
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

tucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

RIP DANNY BOY ....Love U Athena <3
DJRYAN
Groupie
Groupie

Post by DJRYAN »

I was just going through some his ol tracks on myspace.. really takes me back.. I even remember him giving me a copy of LothingLogic to put in one of mysets one time.. Man, regardless of all the bullshit this really sucks..

Dan D'Mantra - Productions
http://www.myspace.com/dandmantra/music ... r=featured
J Swift
newskool
newskool

Post by J Swift »

R.I.P. Dan.
OhIt'sOnlyYou wrote:I get more entertained watching my own boobs jump up and down....
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

:cry:
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

Such a huge loss.. Some Great memories I will never forget.. Was one of the first people to give me props & show some love when I came into Jax trying to throw parties..
Justin F
newskool
newskool

Post by Justin F »

I've got an inbox and sent box full of old private messages from Dan and I. We all shared many great moments together in Jacksonville's edm scene and Dan and enation were a huge part of it. He will be sorely missed and my heart goes out to his family, especially Athena. I know she is taking this extremely hard. RIP Dan DMantra.
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

I got back in to my enation account! Here's a little blast from the past. :( Dan kept us all together, and there will never be another guy like him.
He will be missed.
Good times at Eclipse circa 2004
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

I remember that I wasn't able to go :evil:

I miss his wit this sucks