Im thinking.....

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

interesting.
Marta
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Marta »

speaking of vacations, i cant wait til next year when i go to spain and see my family! also thnking about going to amsterdam for a night to parrttyyyy!!! piggy bank has already been started! wootwoot
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

Im thinking that I need to hang out with my friends soon. Im also thinking that I don't want to drive all the way to the beaches..lol.. but Job interviews are important.. :D
nobuhiro_223
Gemini
Gemini

Post by nobuhiro_223 »

TrixR4Me wrote:Im thinking that I need to hang out with my friends soon. Im also thinking that I don't want to drive all the way to the beaches..lol.. but Job interviews are important.. :D
hey i work at the beach now (so if you gat a job out here we can do
lunch [have your people call my people] )
"Hot kisses and hugs that break u into tiny skiny
little pieces of stars"
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

I had to rescedual for tomorrow because of Aidans doc appoitment... I hope I get it... I miss working..even though thats a drive at least it's something...

If I do deff will do lunch though... hell we need to do lunch anyways... it's been too long.. I miss the gerg man :(
cocoon
Gemini
Gemini

Post by cocoon »

Marta wrote:speaking of vacations, i cant wait til next year when i go to spain and see my family! also thnking about going to amsterdam for a night to parrttyyyy!!! piggy bank has already been started! wootwoot
aahw sounds so good!
spAin SpaIn bull fights and good food...
love Armodovar's movies also... so please say hi to him if u see him
"I'm not a horse, I'm a hornless Unicorn."
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

yeah, I'm thinking I need to travel as well. It sure is a great big world out there.

Thanks for posting the characters Greg. I sure do miss my Korean foreign Exchange partner Soo Jin. I hope she is alright.
hydra

Post by hydra »

Angie wrote:yeah, I'm thinking I need to travel as well. It sure is a great big world out there.

Thanks for posting the characters Greg. I sure do miss my Korean foreign Exchange partner Soo Jin. I hope she is alright.
come with me to europe!!! :D
cocoon
Gemini
Gemini

Post by cocoon »

nobuhiro_223 wrote:
OhIt'sOnlyYou wrote:aren't Japanese characters whole words?
they use two main types of characters

hiragana what is for spelling sounds

and Kanji which has about 10,000 characters but they use manly
1,945 regular characters (each one is an whole word)

some examp

omg I guess I dont have to teach Japanese for you....yay makes things much easier! good luck greg, you gotta speak fruent japanese by next summer :D
"I'm not a horse, I'm a hornless Unicorn."

Post by Guest »

I'm thinking that I can't wait until graduation in December so I can move to Seattle.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

im thiking it feels good to be back at work.
4james2S.0
Stanton
Stanton

Post by 4james2S.0 »

I'm thinking carbs are bad. They make you tired as hell about 30 minutes after consuming them. All that sugar rushes your system, you get all awake and stuff then it crashes and sleep is an understatement. plus they make your ass fat
http://www.demostreams.com/?ID=JamesDupree
Mr.CASH wrote:i<3 me too,we should go bowling:P

Post by Guest »

I just learned thet they fuck with your serotonin levels if you already have depression, bipolar, etc... issues when you stop eating carbs.
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

4james2S.0 wrote:I'm thinking carbs are bad. They make you tired as hell about 30 minutes after consuming them. All that sugar rushes your system, you get all awake and stuff then it crashes and sleep is an understatement. plus they make your ass fat

oooohhahahahahaaa! i had to re-read your post i thought it said CRABS ARE BAD!
hehehehehehhhe!