The Truth That Burns Within

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
xlaalaagrrlx
newskool
newskool

Post by xlaalaagrrlx »

preach on brutha jp!
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

Whatever... I have fun with my poetry... I am just trying to give people a purpose to make there songs, about and parties about. If you don't like it don't read it. ... I've been here since pretty much the begining and the developers have designed the site around my poetry and ideas. I see this as a blessing. You however are constantaly agietaeting an open wound. I am playing along with dungens and dragons. Isn't that what in "OLD SCHOOL WE TRUST" is all about. If I wrapped all about drugs and alchol or made comments about racisim you would pick at that. I am convcinced there is nothing I can do to please you, so I just ignore you. I could very easily make this poetry into a song it's just that I don't have the means to do it. Just Because I speak in riddles and rhymes dosen't make me any less Kool it's just shows your ingnorance to not accepting a culture that is different form yours. I've been writing poetry since 4th grade and it's something that sets my mind at ease. If you cannot handle something different why don't you just mind your own business.
Faith is Journaey Not a guilt trip.
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com
xlaalaagrrlx
newskool
newskool

Post by xlaalaagrrlx »

so wait.. the developers of this site designed it around your poetry and ideas??
Dangermouse004
newskool
newskool

Post by Dangermouse004 »

SkyDancer wrote: I could very easily make this poetry into a song it's just that I don't have the means to do it.
Then how can you label it "easy"??
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

Well, when I am by myself... I can make up songs with very deep soul, it's just that don't have much to talk about, so what I do is I "pray" and when I pray I receive words from God. My only problem is that I don't have a band. If I had a band "with the right chemestry." I could very well be the next Elvis.
I just don't know how to put a band together. I really need to take a class or two in creative writeing. I told my mom get me a laptop computer and a class in creative writeing and you'll never see me again. I am sure it is "harder" than I think, but I KNOW I have the soul and thats half the battal.

Lala, They didn't comlpetly design the site around my ideas but as you will notice the tweaks and quirks have my influence in them....
manus
Stanton
Stanton

Post by manus »

SkyDancer wrote:I could very well be the next Elvis.
quote of the day! 8)
JamesDupree
newskool
newskool

Post by JamesDupree »

SkyDancer wrote: Lala, They didn't comlpetly design the site around my ideas but as you will notice the tweaks and quirks have my influence in them....

wow... your 80 posts have been so influential :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:
kryptonite wrote:You never did drugs? How did you get into this stupid music? :lol:
Jamie McLaughlin
newskool
newskool

Post by Jamie McLaughlin »

Dude....is this somebody we know f*#@ing with us?....cuz its out there. 8O 8O 8O 8O
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

We did not design the site around you WHAT SO EVER so get over your fucking self. Seriously, where do you get off? As far as you being a "musical genius" without having any real "musical talent" goes... yeah, that speaks for itself. If you find the right musicians, you'll be the next Elvis??? Fucker, Elvis made it on HIS OWN with a guitar. But, you want a laptop and a creative writing class. Yeah, an acoustic guitar and a pad of paper would be a bad idea. Seriously...

you're a SPAZZ. I don't know how much more I can take of this.
Thanks for all the shoes.
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

OK so maby enation hasn't monopolized off of me to the fullest extent but it's just the little things I'm reffering to... I know I'm a bit stuck on myself...
Dan you seem so set on destroying my slef worth. If your that freakin set on treating me like a sucm bag then just ban my IP
you'd be doing me a favor...
xlaalaagrrlx
newskool
newskool

Post by xlaalaagrrlx »

dan, please stop destroying peoples slef worth. geez.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

I still have very good slef worth.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

SkyDancer wrote:I know I'm a bit stuck on myself...
Don't you know that pride is one of the 7 deadly sins?
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

At least I'm honest enough to confess my sins....
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

The site has rules. You haven't really done anything to warrant being banned.

Not yet, anyways. I abide by what I see as the site rules. By those guidelines, I can't just ban someone because they spout mindless dribble.

Keep your chin up kiddo. Someday, you'll find the perfect medication.
Thanks for all the shoes.