Humanitys vs Sanateriens (Convieneant Lovers)

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Humanitys vs Sanateriens (Convieneant Lovers)

Post by Jason_Arclo »

I can keep my self clean and stay sain enough to marry a woman,
or I can follow my heart to discover new ways of life,
it's nothing so new that I can sell, but it's something that I can acheive,
better relations, better communications, better love,
we as americans perfer conveince over war,
and when we're inconveinaced the point of no return we goto war,
not exactly the best stradegy, but it works with democracy,
now there's got to be somebody to stand in the way of war or we,
will completly selfdestruct, unless of corarse it's Jeusus doing the attacking,
but that might not be the case, if I am going to be a humateren,
I've goto up my logic, and the only way to do that is to goto school or get involved with some civil society such as te red cross,
when I think of the red cross I think redgisterd nurses,
preferabley frecnh nurses, but unfortunatly for us we got a german hospital taking care of us, where did germany go wrong, they took science too far (and tried to create a master race), so we have to keep form letting them make the same mistake again or else we are going to fall into the same trap they they did, only it's gonna be like a neojewdaisum, but the only thing stopping them is the pope and the united chrsitian church, so we have to come to an
agreement that we are going to be united in what we do as christians or else chaos will reign, and thats not a good thing unless of coarse jesus reign's in chaos and I don't think it's is, there's law there's order there's codes of ethics, all of which i am not skilled in so lets let the godly men do there jobs and just try to give them good Ideas as we conveintly love each other...
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers