Simons

Discussions relating to North and Central Florida.
(ie. Gainesville, Tallahassee, and surrounding areas)

Moderator: josh wickham

Ray Fenn
newskool
newskool

Post by Ray Fenn »

status? i hardly go to plasma, but if becomes that, won't go back what r kids into these days? isn't anyone around here going out for creative music anymore? guess not
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

what do you consider creative music? :)

i'm interested to see what direction the complex will head as well...
starfunk
newskool
newskool

Post by starfunk »

Ray Fenn wrote:status? i hardly go to plasma, but if becomes that, won't go back what r kids into these days? isn't anyone around here going out for creative music anymore? guess not
yea we came out for Edgar V a few weeks ago and WOW what a disturbing experience. I'm not saying I will never go to Plasma again bc Sunshine was amazing show there, but darm it was a sad sad sight! Opening DJ was lol worthy at best. i guess there was some kind of mix up with the other CDJ from what Edgar told us. Wow! just WOW!
"i need more euros"
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

Post by fishinfishnchips »

starfunk wrote:
Ray Fenn wrote:status? i hardly go to plasma, but if becomes that, won't go back what r kids into these days? isn't anyone around here going out for creative music anymore? guess not
but darm it was a sad sad sight! Opening DJ was lol worthy at best.
Are you trying to tell me that DJ Yannix was not the greatest international DJ you have ever heard??? I have a hard time believing that.
Boyd Westerman wrote: I'm only 34 dude!!!
Chad Richey
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Chad Richey »

fishinfishnchips wrote:
starfunk wrote:
but darm it was a sad sad sight! Opening DJ was lol worthy at best.
Are you trying to tell me that DJ Yannix was not the greatest international DJ you have ever heard??? I have a hard time believing that.
LOL
Chad Richey
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Chad Richey »

Ray Fenn
newskool
newskool

Post by Ray Fenn »

it all gone. its over. nothing here. fuck it.
starfunk
newskool
newskool

Post by starfunk »

fishinfishnchips wrote: Are you trying to tell me that DJ Yannix was not the greatest international DJ you have ever heard??? I have a hard time believing that.

Hey this guy agrees with me... 8)
"i need more euros"
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

starfunk wrote:
fishinfishnchips wrote: Are you trying to tell me that DJ Yannix was not the greatest international DJ you have ever heard??? I have a hard time believing that.

Hey this guy agrees with me... 8)
SORRY CHARLIE.. ITS ALL DONE. Chalk it up to experience and move on. The days of the legendary Gainesville scene have paved the way for the Yanni's of the world.
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

"promise me you gon' shut the fuck up & recognize what you're holdin' aint really broken"
~Aesop Rock
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

Adikt wrote:"promise me you gon' shut the fuck up & recognize what you're holdin' aint really broken"
~Aesop Rock
As long as it is still funny!!!!!!!!!

Ok,, Ok ,,, I be quite.
but when he leave,,,, I'll be talkin agian. :lol:

Now that I have a job where I sit behind a cpu all day and the company I work for blocks everything but email and enation..... "I LOVE YOU GUYS" :P
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

Adikt wrote:"promise me you gon' shut the fuck up & recognize what you're holdin' aint really broken"
~Aesop Rock
http://www.savethetaint.org/stretching.php
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

wow.
Grant Carlisle
Dj

Post by Grant Carlisle »

fogg wrote:Dubtribe will be first party @ Simons, yes both of them(Sunshine & Moonbean).
awsome that was actually the last show i saw was the dubtribe farewell show at simons. :D
Grant Carlisle
Dj

Post by Grant Carlisle »

starfunk wrote:
yea we came out for Edgar V a few weeks ago and WOW what a disturbing experience. I'm not saying I will never go to Plasma again bc Sunshine was amazing show there, but darm it was a sad sad sight! Opening DJ was lol worthy at best. i guess there was some kind of mix up with the other CDJ from what Edgar told us. Wow! just WOW!
Yeah who does one have to speak with about playing down at plasma.
I meen. I'm lol worthy at best as well. :D