My favorite dj bio

Discussions relating to North and Central Florida.
(ie. Gainesville, Tallahassee, and surrounding areas)

Moderator: josh wickham

cramela
Gemini
Gemini

My favorite dj bio

Post by cramela »

fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

Post by fishinfishnchips »

To the wonderment of many, he can sport a tampon up his arse wilst he slurp tho string upon his teeth
Boyd Westerman wrote: I'm only 34 dude!!!
cramela
Gemini
Gemini

Post by cramela »

"His musical flare"..... lights the night into a spectacular array of miniscule beams of ionic energy directly conduited to the musical soul of each and every dance lover's very essence. Zen has nothing on this dj. He crushes Zen liked like it's a cheating bitch from Trenton. Jim Pony has referred to him as a "sort of modern day Winston Churchill of dance.... with his intense rhythms and bespecatled remixes ushering in a certain state of being with an overlying and yet underwhelming sence of remorsefulness." Fishinfishnchips refers to this dj as the" New Bobby Flay of underground dance. " "He can take beats and basslines and filet them iinto a cornacopia of delicious morsels and underappreciated treats and yummy snack cakes."
Last edited by cramela on Mar 6 2010 05:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grant Carlisle
Dj

Post by Grant Carlisle »

Not that i have ever met him nor heard him play but he posts on here from time to time and seems like a nice enough guy. Are we not being a little pre-judgemental. I mean there are so many other easier targets than him.
cramela
Gemini
Gemini

Post by cramela »

Grant Carlisle wrote:Not that i have ever met him nor heard him play but he posts on here from time to time and seems like a nice enough guy. Are we not being a little pre-judgemental. I mean there are so many other easier targets than him.
He may or may not be the greatest person and dj in the world, but his bio(self written?) cracks me up. Hopefully, anyone checking out this post will click on the link I posted to decide for themselves about the bio and check out his mixes while they are there.
Grant Carlisle
Dj

Post by Grant Carlisle »

cramela wrote:
Grant Carlisle wrote:Not that i have ever met him nor heard him play but he posts on here from time to time and seems like a nice enough guy. Are we not being a little pre-judgemental. I mean there are so many other easier targets than him.
He may or may not be the greatest person and dj in the world, but his bio(self written?) cracks me up. Hopefully, anyone checking out this post will click on the link I posted to decide for themselves about the bio and check out his mixes while they are there.
I never really pay any attention to much of anything any more since the birth of my daughter but ok you got me with the mixes...... :lol:
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

I like the pictures.. Hey,, if you are going to present yourself in a ridiculous way,,, you have to expect to be razzed.

CHEESE ON TOAST BULLOCKS....

I would bet there was a name change somewhere along the way. What do you think?
Last edited by fishinfishnchips on Mar 8 2010 02:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sargo
newskool
newskool

Post by Sargo »

fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

Here is my BIO..

Thaddy P is more than a mere mortal of the mixing portal. His Chortall is all supportal. His multiple genres are in awe of themselves. His flow is an effervescent stream of subcontinental subtrifuge, expanding not only the mind but all aspects of the physical girth. Blasting out of the bedroom scene in late October of 1997, Thaddy P fired all his boosters and landed right smack dab in the middle of the "LIVING ROOM" To the wonderment of the residing dwellers, he showcases flawless no-gramming, funny hats, extremely long and repetative trax that have no pupose or direction, fake poo, and ocassionally a surprise visit from Mr. Overdose.... this has gained him praise by not only his fans but from his peering peers. (from Jacksonville)

The music of Thaddy P is Polka itself,,, and kielbasa for your soul hole.

PS dont forget to vote for me on http://thedjlist.com/

My DJ name on there is DJ TIESTI

Also vote http://thedjlisp.com
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

cramela wrote:"His musical flare".... Jim Pony has referred to him as a "sort of modern day Winston Churchill of dance.... with his intense rhythms and bespecatled remixes ushering in a certain state of being with an overlying and yet underwhelming sence of remorsefulness." Fishinfishnchips refers to this dj as the" New Bobby Flay of underground dance. " "He can take beats and basslines and filet them iinto a cornacopia of delicious morsels and underappreciated treats and yummy snack cakes."
The Winston Churchill of dance...

I am now crying :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol: :cry:
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

He's a stand up guy and I don't really see anything wrong with the Bio. Just another squirrel tryin to snag an acorn.
Thanks for all the shoes.
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

dandmantra wrote:He's a stand up guy and I don't really see anything wrong with the Bio. Just another squirrel tryin to snag an acorn.
You are no fun..
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

Yeah yeah yeah... considers what you call "fun".

;)
Thanks for all the shoes.
cramela
Gemini
Gemini

Post by cramela »

dandmantra wrote:He's a stand up guy and I don't really see anything wrong with the Bio. Just another squirrel tryin to snag an acorn.
I don't doubt he is a stand up guy or loves music. Best wishes to the guy as he establishes himself in Jax. Check out his bio and mixes at mix cloud.
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

I agree with Cram.. I am even going to help promote him by telling people to check out his bio and mixes..

So there!!!! Now who is being the proactive athletic supporter?

In the words of the late Buddy Holly... " I do not discriminate when it comes to bad taste."