a sugestion

Discussions about music gear: hardware/software, Tips/Tricks, Questions, How Tos, and advice ...
Mastering/Recording/Mixing...
Scratching
dollabillgates
newskool
newskool

a sugestion

Post by dollabillgates »

Make a seperate board for Reason users. In my opinion it is garbage and I hate opening this section to only see posts about BLAH BLAH BLAH CV into the GATE CV? what does that do? BLAH BLAH BLAH hey just my opinion.
PatientZero

Post by PatientZero »

I have to say that you are wrong man... Reason 2.5 rules!
enation.org
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enation.org »

Well,

If people posted enough on this board where Reason users just filled up the message board, then I would. Since this board gets little traffic... it seems silly at this point.

I do like Reason though. I haven't got my hands on 2.5 yet. I don't use it as an all-in-one studio suite. I prefer outboard gear with sounds from Reason.
Wednesdays 7-10PM
http://www.enation.fm
"In Old Skool We Trust"
Alex Perez
newskool
newskool

Post by Alex Perez »

gear gear gear

sorry

Alex Perez = Gear Whore (better addiction then any drug)
dolla...what ya using???
dollabillgates
newskool
newskool

uh

Post by dollabillgates »

I am a pro all outboard gear.
PatientZero

Post by PatientZero »

You have heard my music... And you told me that you liked it a lot... I got news for you... It is all software man. That Tommy Lee "Hold Me Down" remix that I did... The one that you wanted to rework so bad... That was not even in reason... That was a DEMO copy of Fruity Loops 3.4. That means that I could not even save the project file, just the wav files. Then I went back and mixed it down in acid music 2.0 (nay it was not even acid pro). SO for everyone on this board. I am a pro also. I four albums under my belt as a producer(one blues, one goth rock, two drum and bass).

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=322039&T=6028 "Pressure"

listen to that, and it has not even had a proper mixdown or master ... I feel that it is proof that hardware is outdated and not necessary. I can do 99.99% of EVERYTHING that an electronic music producer needs to do. The only hardware that I will ever need is my guitar and my FX floor unit for my guitar. This is mostly the fact that I like to play guitar. But I almost NEVER need guitar in any of my songs.
d-_-b
newskool
newskool

Re: a sugestion

Post by d-_-b »

dollabillgates wrote:Make a seperate board for Reason users. In my opinion it is garbage and I hate opening this section to only see posts about BLAH BLAH BLAH CV into the GATE CV? what does that do? BLAH BLAH BLAH hey just my opinion.
i will start believing more of what you say when you stop contradicting yourself...

dollabillgates wrote:I am a pro all outboard gear.
ok... then what's this all about:
dollabillgates wrote:Its one of the packages I use everyday. Also I have the Renissance bundle good stuff
- said in reference to the Waves plugins... not so "pro ALL outboard gear."

is the software better than your hardware dsp's??? just wondering... cause you seem to like to dis the use of software synths but then praise software dsp's... i'm just confused that's all... carry on!
booooo yaaaaa!
d-_-b
newskool
newskool

Post by d-_-b »

and i believe it's spelled "suggestion" with 2 g's... g
booooo yaaaaa!