Anyone reading this?

Talk about the site, the forums, and members. Share your thoughts about enation.
Feedback and comments are welcome!
Lori
Stanton
Stanton

Anyone reading this?

Post by Lori »

I do think it is way past time thet Virgo was banned. His posts are threatening and criminal, and I can't see how anyone could think otherwise. His 9/11 post was way out of hand, his threats are over the top, and NO ONE here wants him posting any longer.
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

BAN HIS/HER ASS
tinkerhellish
Groupie
Groupie

Post by tinkerhellish »

agreed
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

i see no reason to ban.. long as virgo isn't flooding a board other than flames. I find his remarks insensitive but doesnt need to be banded just a good ask kicking. :)
manus
Stanton
Stanton

Post by manus »

pez wrote:i see no reason to ban.. long as virgo isn't flooding a board other than flames. I find his remarks insensitive but doesnt need to be banded just a good ask kicking. :)
I would agree. As much as Virgo has threatened myself and others, I see no need to ban him/her. Eventhough, my heart tells me that the person needs to be banned, my true thoughts tell me that banning Virgo would be wrong. If we take away that person's freedom of speech, we are no better than that person. I have not been killed, hurt, nor has anything happened to me. I feel as though Virgo just needed someone to pick on and start trouble with.

I would also like to thank everyone that has expressed concern for Mia and myself. We are doing fine and my car has not blown up. AND we are not died.