new

Post your latest tracks and/or mixes here for the eNation community to listen.
sincitys
newskool
newskool

new

Post by sincitys »

house track.....check it out,and how do i delete those old post with the dead links.....well hope you like the tune,my freind ion hates the vocals?we will see?http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=358581&T=6737 to hear this one hit the play instead of clicking the download button....when you try to download it by(clicking it you have to join the site n all kinds of rubish...im in the process of finding a new host for my tunes----so just click play.....lot of people been having probs with that and rather not go through the trouble just to listen to a track,so figured i would sort that one out
Last edited by sincitys on Mar 19 2004 07:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PatientZero

Post by PatientZero »

I will check it out soon. I have to get ready for the move to the new place and get my cable modem setup... I will be so happy for it too. This will be my first time having high speed services in my own house!!! Woot
shawndavid
newskool
newskool

Post by shawndavid »

That is very chill - I'd like to spin that in my set this week.

What are the chances of you sending me the mp3?

Check PMs for info.
A good friend stabs you in the front
sincitys
newskool
newskool

Post by sincitys »

What are the chances of you sending me the mp3?-------------just download and then convert it to mp3-----give me an adress ill send you a cdr, you should get it while you can because there soon might be issues with it being online.. period because its about to be edited and mixeddown to be on a compilation cd with a label out of paris