SEX EDUCATION FOR KINDERGARDEN>>>

Are you on the left? on the right? Red White and Blue?
Just Independent?

Should kids be taught early about Sex and the Glorys and Dangers of it?

Yes our Kids need to know at a young age!
22%
No our Kids dont need to know the Dangers they face if they do not learn early!
78%

Total votes: 9

Jenn M

SEX EDUCATION FOR KINDERGARDEN>>>

Post by Jenn M »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pO1dIKgfPw

I'm sorry but I agree with early sex edu. We have kids watching TV filled with sexual B.S. Kids are having sex very young and contracting AIDS in school! ETC Before they could ever get a chance to live there lives. Having babies to young! KIDS NEED SEX EDUCATION !

"I have a nephew that lives with his Dad and at 8 years old this kid new what a period was and sex and you would be surprised what he told me that his friends talk about in school behind the teachers back..."

IM ALL FOR IT! GO SEX EDUCATION!

Recenly there was a School in the US that 50 ppl contracted AIDS! THESE are 14 year olds. If they were well informed and not taught like it sex is a game they may have been able to live a long normal life.

Very sad story... But it happens every day in the US and all over the world!

LINK TO STORY very sad one student said: " I'm just trying to make it to the next grade safely"

http://www.thestar.com/News/World/article/523600
Gordo
newskool
newskool

Post by Gordo »

ok #1 Jenn the school is in St louis and nobody has contracted AIDS. They suspect that as much as 50 students have been exposed to HIV which is not AIDS

Since all of these students are seniors I believe teaching about sex to a Kindergaten class is really out of line

yeah they watch crap on TV becasue parents are lazy, and have the TV as a babysitter. You can't say that a class of as many as 50 students(seniors) should justify teaching sex to kids that are like 5yrs old

8th grade, sure why not educating then. 5yr olds shouldn't be watching things like that on TV. the mojority of the blame can be placed on parents. Crap half the cable, sattelite whoever companies you get your tv shows on now have and have had for years Parental Controls, just like the internet. and if you are a parent and don't use them. Blame nobody but yourself

Just one for thing for the GOVERNMENT TO COME IN AND MESS UP

Teaching 5-6yr olds about sex....yeah ok
I am my own worst enemy
Gordo
newskool
newskool

Post by Gordo »

and ps when I was in 8th grade back in 1991, they had sex ed class. So this isn't something that is new or would be new, its something that already happens in a lot of schools

Just not Kindergarten
I am my own worst enemy
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

You obviously don't have any kids & your oppinion would be different if you did.. I assure you.....

I have a 2 sons one is 2 years old the other is 7 year old son & while he knows what a hot chick is he has no clue what sex is...

While sex education is very important, I think it should not be taught until around 4th-5th grade as is around most schools in America..

If they want to teach my child about strangers & not getting in the wrong situations that is one thing. At 5 years old sex & condoms should not even be mentioned.
Jenn M

Post by Jenn M »

Gordo wrote:ok #1 Jenn the school is in St louis and nobody has contracted AIDS. They suspect that as much as 50 students have been exposed to HIV which is not AIDS

FUCK WHAT EVER ITS TURNS INTO IT ! HIV, turns to AIDS SAME SHIT ITS VERY EXPENSIVE AND YOUR GONNA DIE!

Since all of these students are seniors I believe teaching about sex to a Kindergaten class is really out of line
WRONG ONE OF THEM WAS 14 not a Senior!
yeah they watch crap on TV becasue parents are lazy, and have the TV as a babysitter. You can't say that a class of as many as 50 students(seniors) should justify teaching sex to kids that are like 5yrs old
'
Well somebody's gotta do it! I don't want my kids if I have any not to be informed as fast as this worlds goes now a day!
8th grade, sure why not educating then. 5yr olds shouldn't be watching things like that on TV. the mojority of the blame can be placed on parents. Crap half the cable, sattelite whoever companies you get your tv shows on now have and have had for years Parental Controls, just like the internet.
and if you are a parent and don't use them. Blame nobody but yourself
BULL SHIT GORDO KIDS WILL BE KIDS Humans will be humans Get over it and stop blaming the parents!
Just one for thing for the GOVERNMENT TO COME IN AND MESS UP

Teaching 5-6yr olds about sex....yeah ok

To me that is a ignorant statement Gordo... Its not teaching them how to have sex if they are going to do it they are going to do it! FUCK WE ARE ALL HUMAN EVEN AT 5!

They wanna teach them about the DANGERS! STDS ARE ON THE RISE! THEY NEED TO BE INFORMED OF"GERMS/STDs" so we may call them GERMS for now....

Grow up!
Last edited by Jenn M on Nov 10 2008 06:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jenn M

Post by Jenn M »

8 Ohm wrote:You obviously don't have any kids & your oppinion would be different if you did.. I assure you.....

I have a 2 sons one is 2 years old the other is 7 year old son & while he knows what a hot chick is he has no clue what sex is...

While sex education is very important, I think it should not be taught until around 4th-5th grade as is around most schools in America..

If they want to teach my child about strangers & not getting in the wrong situations that is one thing. At 5 years old sex & condoms should not even be mentioned.
I agree 100%

Gordo don't take it soooo far out of context to get a annoying point across!

I'm sure that they will introduce to kids in Elementary School. Probably not Kindergarten but if they do I'm sure it wont be in a bad way.

I personally worry about Kids! There are many sickos out there that abuse kids sexually. These kids don't speak because they were not informed. They feel as if they did something wrong! If they knew about things like this and so on the rates of Sexual abuse to kids would drop some.

The rate of our Middle schoolers infected with HPV, AIDS< HIV< and other known STD's would drop tremendously.

If you are EDUCATED you are AWARE! PERIOD!
Gordo
newskool
newskool

Post by Gordo »

GROW UP....and DON"T TAKE IT OUT OF CONTEXT????

Really Jenn>>>??? You were the one who labeled the topic of discussion as SEX ED IN KINDERGARTEN....not me

And Tony, just becasue I don't have kids doesn't mean anything.....I have 2 nieces that are 7 and 4......I am with them all the time, and if I remember I was once a kid also....so just becasue you have kids doesn't mean I can't make a statement

and as I SAID PREVIOUSLY that I believe kids should be taught it, but not as early as Kindergarten as the post suggests

Eductation by simple minded folks as our GOVT SPONSORED EDUCATION is now doesn't do a dam thing....I went thruy DARE in 5th grade.....you think that helped??

I went thru sex-ed 7th or 8th.....it didn't really help either.....

In the end it comes down to the parents, what they instill in their childredn......you want your kid to be taught the best sex education....then teach them yourselves.....Don't rely on any type of govt program to teach them

and Jenn to your somebody's gotta do it remark.....That's exactly what I am talking about, yeah somebody's gotta do it, so lets rely on the govt to do it since their track record it oh so well in programs that relate to kids,.....I mean crap half the kids don't even have recess anymore but yet everybody complains kids are overwieght....

wake up, take some dam responsibility yourself, teach your children good values, good morals all that jazz......and your kid will more then likely end up a good person.....do all of that the wrong way, and your kids will figure it out on their own......sometimes good, sometimes not so good

And there is nothing wrong with blaming parents for how their kids turned out.....

I'm thinking Jenn is wanting to teach kids to not take candy from strangers......but yet all of that is working just fine too right??

Please,.,....having kids or not having them makes no difference if you don't want children period exposed to certain things, then don't sit them in front of the TV, put them in a decent school....good lord people simple math
I am my own worst enemy
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

Gordo wrote:GROW UP....and DON"T TAKE IT OUT OF CONTEXT????

Really Jenn>>>??? You were the one who labeled the topic of discussion as SEX ED IN KINDERGARTEN....not me

And Tony, just becasue I don't have kids doesn't mean anything.....I have 2 nieces that are 7 and 4......I am with them all the time, and if I remember I was once a kid also....so just becasue you have kids doesn't mean I can't make a statement
I wasn't aiming my comment at you G.. Jenn started out by saying she was all for Sex ed at 8 years old (Prettymuch).. Basically was commenting on that & she agreed 100%.. So obviosly something was lost in translation somewhere..

My son is 7 & no way do I want him learning about sex yet.. I think Sex ed. is a good thing just not that young..
Gordo
newskool
newskool

Post by Gordo »

HAHA....plus the answers or choices to the poll aren't even fair.....weird at best!
I am my own worst enemy
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

Scare the shit out of them when they're 5... yeah... that'll go a LOOOONG way to preventing AIDS... ummm no...
* R.I.P. Dan "I'm not the man" D'Mantra - not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I miss you man!
Jenn M

Post by Jenn M »

DUDE IT IS ON CNN SHUT THE FUCK UP! SAME HEAD LINES!

You should learn from your parents mistakes - try using some birth control.
Last edited by Jenn M on Nov 12 2008 04:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenn M

Post by Jenn M »

8 Ohm wrote:
Gordo wrote:GROW UP....and DON"T TAKE IT OUT OF CONTEXT????

I wasn't aiming my comment at you G.. Jenn started out by saying she was all for Sex ed at 8 years old (Prettymuch).. Basically was commenting on that & she agreed 100%.. So obviosly something was lost in translation somewhere..

My son is 7 & no way do I want him learning about sex yet.. I think Sex ed. is a good thing just not that young..

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=3395856

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/robert-kni ... out-sex-ed
Jenn M

Post by Jenn M »

Jenn M

Post by Jenn M »

http://www.avert.org/sexedu.htm

Do your research before you bash me it was a simple poll and discussion... Not a Jenn bashing Duh!
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

woa... chill the fuck out... seriously...

first of all sex ed is the parents responsibility, as parents should be allowed to instill/indoctrinate/teach (whatever you want to call it) their children however they see fit, and those teachings are ones that SHOULD NOT, be overridden by the government or any governmental entity/agency for any purpose unless it is the parent making the choice to allow the government to do so... sex ed is not a "necessary" part of learning how to become a learned and productive member of society... I think sex ed has gone a long way to get us to where we were a few years ago when teen pregnancy was at it's highest... maybe that was by design, on the left... because we all know less educated people are more likely to lean left... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O :lol:
* R.I.P. Dan "I'm not the man" D'Mantra - not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I miss you man!