Kandi Trade??

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Sinecure

Post by Sinecure »

yeah true they aren't all jaded anymore i'm not even really jaded but shit if you are a true junglist, you don't wear candy. its just (ok this is really gay) passe. a no no. jungle is hard tough music and kandy just doesn't fit in there. i dunno i can understand its meaning. hell i still have some of mine(most i lost cuz i was really @#$%ed up one night) but it stays in my closet. and it does what it is supposed to do remind me of the experiences that i have had along my raver life. so if you sport it thats cool thats your thing but its gonna take alot for me to believe that you are a junglist. or you have to be a hot chick that dresses b-boy and can pull it off ( i have met a few)

P.S.
opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink
slektAh

Post by slektAh »

Sinecure wrote:ok i'm sorry but you cat not wear candy and be a junglist, they are on the complete opposite ends of the spectrum. a junglist is a hardcore muther phucker that takes no shit. they are rowdy ill tempered punks! thats just how it is i admit i had my candy phaze but just like in life you grow up and your tastes change.
so i'm sorry i don't mean to be rude
but no,
no candy.
it IS gay.
at least from a junglists point of view.
na im the illes tmother fucker ever blud. for real i am hardkor SON! IM ILLER THAN ANYONE EVER BRO.
i just still wear some fat pieces on my wrists & neck
& i know loads of junglists who rock it son.
maddd d madd people out there rock kandi maybe the scene in florida isnt like that but, up north son dammn... everyone has kandy on at all those jungle parties no joke.
& even tho i rockl kandi i dont care, im not really buggin like most tweaked out kandi kids so even tho i rock phatty kandi i will still kick your ass in the pit & kill any battle or circle @ a rave

you dont even know i guess.
slektAh

Post by slektAh »

plus kandi & lights = ill effectx
slektAh

Post by slektAh »

its hard to say that junglists Are generally ruffer than the hardcore crowd,
so
why the hell 2 the gabber soldiers & the happy hardcore kids party in the same room? explain that
cuz no one cares if someone else is wearing kandi
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

i love happy hardcore....im one of the few left in this part of the country that still loves it!

gimme some anabolic frolic!
buddacupz
Gemini
Gemini

Post by buddacupz »

slektAh wrote:
Sinecure wrote:ok i'm sorry but you cat not wear candy and be a junglist, they are on the complete opposite ends of the spectrum. a junglist is a hardcore muther phucker that takes no shit. they are rowdy ill tempered punks! thats just how it is i admit i had my candy phaze but just like in life you grow up and your tastes change.
so i'm sorry i don't mean to be rude
but no,
no candy.
it IS gay.
at least from a junglists point of view.
na im the illes tmother fucker ever blud. for real i am hardkor SON! IM ILLER THAN ANYONE EVER BRO.
i just still wear some fat pieces on my wrists & neck
& i know loads of junglists who rock it son.
maddd d madd people out there rock kandi maybe the scene in florida isnt like that but, up north son dammn... everyone has kandy on at all those jungle parties no joke.
& even tho i rockl kandi i dont care, im not really buggin like most tweaked out kandi kids so even tho i rock phatty kandi i will still kick your ass in the pit & kill any battle or circle @ a rave

you dont even know i guess.
and half those kids up "north" have just 1) entered the scene, or 2) have no clue on what the hell is going on, they just think it's cool and 3) are really messed up on some drugs..

and drugs are bad... mmmmmmmmmmmk?
Ashes to Ashes Dust-to-Dust, Life is short so Party We must!
Sinecure

Post by Sinecure »

see now i just moved to florida from cali and all i know is that we (in la) have hands down the biggest and longest running all DNB club in america. people there don't take shit. no candy no baggy pants no bright t-shirts no bullshit.hardcore punk ass DNB

and as far as hardcore
happy sux
i could never imagine someone that listens to gabber standing in the same room as a happy core freak. hardcore though in my opinion brings a bad vibe i do like some but at the shows out there people get killed! at together as one 2001 (new years eve) some one got stabbed in the head. I SAW THE POOLS BLOOD ON THE FLOOR! so unfortunately they are ruining their own scene its sad