What was your dream last night?

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

Preppy Raver wrote:i just woke up from a dream, where i was getting sexualy assualted by a mentally disabled man....it was at my house, and i had just come back from a vacation, except my house didnt look like my own. matt was there, but couldnt hear me screaming, and my mom was calling my cell but i couldnt answer the phone.

freaky
that does sound freaky. good thing it was a dream. someone broke into my house last night. this is for real! my brother woke me up this morning to tell me that someone broke into our house. my parents patio screen was cut open. they tried to come in from my parents room. but instead they busted our back door open. nothing that i know of was stolen. i want to say that this happened while i was home because when i got home last night at 1:30 am i felt like someone else was in the house with me. i thought i saw someone in my brothers room. i turned on the bathroom light. then i looked in his room but i didn't see anyone there. i went to the bathroom and then straight to bed. while i was in my room i heard a noise. i thought it was my cat. i just went to bed. then my brother woke me up and told me all that stuff. i was freaking the fuck out. my bro said that he always has his door closed but he can't remember if he did have it closed.
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

megabyte wrote:People.... Don't always believe what dream guides or dictionaries tell you please... Some of it may seem the truth but just remember these are someone elses studies on dreams... Dreams can mean a number of things... To be reading someone elses ideas on your dreams is almost absurd... The feeling that you get when you wake up is what your dream was attended for... You should look in your own heart for your answers to your dreams...Not in a book...
i don't always believe in them but they are also fun to look up your dreams to see if their could possibly be a comparison.

i believe that dreams are predictions or something that has really happened. or is happening to someone else. some dreams may just be dreams. i have had dreams before where i have never been to a place but then i ended up at that place. kind of weird but cool at the same time.
kittin
Gemini
Gemini

Post by kittin »

i can translate what all dreams mean... they mean BULLSHIT!!!!!!! hahaha
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

I had the most wonderful dream last night and then I woke up and it came true... :twisted: :lol:
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

oooh autumn makin me proud... using the avatar i made for her!

and i had a pretty good dream last night... now only if it will come true!
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

I had a dream that Jenn gave me a dead snake in a waterbag. As soon as she handed it to me the snake was alive and getting bigger. I dropped the snake. Took off running. The snake chased me around the neighborhood I live in. I was screaming for Jenn to kill it. Jenn was laughing her ass off and would not help me. I felt like I was in a funny version of ANACONDA!
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

I had a dream but I dont' remember.
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

i had *nice* dreams last night
still smiling
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

I had a dream that I had an alligator living in the pond next to my (**GASP**) trailer. I dreamt that it was sort of like a pet, and then it got vicious and I was afraid it was going to hurt my children and I had to call critter control. I dream about alligators alot.
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

heres what that could possibly be about

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/animals.htm
psychopath
newskool
newskool

Post by psychopath »

I anal-ize my dreams, when I can remember them. have any of you thought about flipping this.. & looking up your waking life? Just wondering. Someone very close to me had me do this. The results were shocking.

About 4 months ago I had a nightmare. A recurring nightmare i had as a child, for YEARS. It's really bothering me. i think i am pretty sure of the "atmosphere", as for the person chasing me.. have no idea. having this nightmare come back as an adult, the 2nd time, i stopped riding my big wheel & hiding from this man.. but when i stopped running from this man.. i woke immediately.. then could not recall anything about him beside the fact that he was obese. hopefully writing about this will not bring me back to it, in my dream state :( as i am heading for bed now.
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

I had yet another dream about alligators last night. This one involved my brother in law, his g/f (who went swimming w/out being aware that there were alligators) I went out to go warn her, I was feeling a lot of anxiety, and they were getting ready to swarm around her. Then my brother in law jumped in to save her...end of that cycle and begin the next one which involves my boss and a wedding dress on a mannequin.
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

I had a weird dream last night. Kind of freaky.
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

yeah, my dream was kinda "freaky" too. :o
psychopath
newskool
newskool

Post by psychopath »

mine are really bad these past few days, it goes without saying i suppose. hope i'll have sweet dreams once the dust settles in jax.