Metro-Semetrics Reasearch Project Final Report

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
darkfader151
newskool
newskool

Metro-Semetrics Reasearch Project Final Report

Post by darkfader151 »

You may ask, "what is metro-semetrics?" It's really quite simple. Metro- semetrics is -the science of creating balance in urban enviornments.- Or more common refererd to as "an·thro·pol·o·gy."
The scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans. Or, that part of Christian theology concerning the genesis, nature, and future of humans, especially as contrasted with the nature of God: “changing the church's anthropology to include more positive images of women” (Priscilla Hart).

Over the past 5 years I have been introducing some rather srange behavior patterns and releasing them into popular culture.

Lets see do you remember.

Digital Master Mindz, Master Faster, Fogeu, Rythem Rock Rhyme, IRE, INRE, Rave Aginst the Machine, Wolf Pack, RockStars Never Die, ProjectX, Ad Rock, Transdementional Mathmatics and Sybermystics to name a few. Some ideas from other artists. And conducted in a form it is one hell of a concept. No pun intended.
The reaction I've gotton is and has been quite negative no matter how I try to explain it, but the research has resulted in some ground breaking science that I have put together and called metro semetrics.

It started when a man named Kip McKean introduced this concept to me:

Disciple=Christian=Saved <--- You must first become a student of Christ if there is any hope of your eternal soul being saved.

So I responded:

Faith^3=SacraficeX12 <--- which is solved like this 3^3=SacraficeX12 or 27=SacraficeX12 or 27/12=Sacrafice or Sacrafice=2.25 SO what dose that tell us? well the imbedded code of the master faster system 2=RockStars Never Die and 5=Multi Racial Love as seen on the walk this way Aerosmith video featuring Run DMC. We can also take that to a more spiritual love/ sacrafice by quoting the bible "Mathew 5:41 If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles." A very simple but usefull concept when it comes to being a servant. In other words Go the extra mile.

NeXt a rather scarry one 666+666=P69.696969. Or Psalm 69 This has roots in my highschool days when I wrote that bizzare overlay on the article of the Pope it had horns and the number 666 written on the image of the Pope. It wasn't an act of rebellion it was an act of zeal without knowledge. I was under the impression that there was no other church that had it right but the ICC. My deepest appologies to the Pope. But what's interesting is that all the number 666 is is the sign of man therefore "Matthew 18:20For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." And isn't it interesting that Florida was hit by 4 major Hurricanes when this information was released. Don't look at me. :(

This is the most complicated one so far One^Love=5+7/9 The 7/9 is directly related to the above matmatical statment and to the book of revelation Rev 22: 7-9 "Jesus Is Coming
7Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.”
8I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9But he said to me, "Do not do it!" I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!" IN other words don't worship the the angel only God and surley not the beast. But it also has a sexual over tone to it found in 1 Corinthians 5 "Expel the Immoral Brother! 1It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that does not occur even among pagans: A man has his father's wife. 2And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have been filled with grief and have put out of your fellowship the man who did this? 3Even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. And I have already passed judgment on the one who did this, just as if I were present. 4When you are assembled in the name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature[a] may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord."

This gives us a little insite as to how to deal with the sexually imoral. And Also how sharply sin must be dealt with.

As you can see much of this is incoded into biblical principles and have practical uses.

So the last and most simplest semetric that I have discovered is this-->Life^2-Death=EternalLIfeXB where B = the Beadaitudes. And I'm not going to quote the Beadaitudes.

Peace.

JB Klyde
Last edited by darkfader151 on Jan 10 2005 08:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You Live by the sword you Die by the sword. "The bible is the sword."
http://www.geocities.com/link96surviver
psychopath
newskool
newskool

Post by psychopath »

whoa 8O
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

so this would be the term paper you turned in or your thesis?
J-Baby
Gemini
Gemini

Post by J-Baby »

it's just my way of staying somewhat sane......
Knowledge is Power Education is the Key.
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

J-Baby wrote:it's just my way of staying somewhat sane......
with 2 logins?
psychopath
newskool
newskool

Post by psychopath »

lol :lol:
psychopath
newskool
newskool

Post by psychopath »

Hey dirrrteeee. I am coming to FL.. will be there in like a week. Won't be out much to begin with, though. Back in the element 8)