The Truth

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
darkfader151
newskool
newskool

The Truth

Post by darkfader151 »

1st John 5:1 Everyone that beleives that Jesus is the Christ is Born of God.

Now what?

The word is like food and you are what you eat. I personally don't read anything but the Bible and the Occasional News article oyea and of coarse my horiscope. But thats gonna change here pretty soon I am attepting to go with out ciggerets for a week to buy a book of the doctrine of a certain church I attend.

Tell me something, have you ever beleived in something that you were willing to die for. Perhaps a girl friend or your country or maby a relegion.
Beleif is so much more than accepting a concept. Beleif is knowing beyond a shadow of a dought that what you beleive in is true.

What do you beleive in??
You Live by the sword you Die by the sword. "The bible is the sword."
http://www.geocities.com/link96surviver
Spawn Of Satan
newskool
newskool

Post by Spawn Of Satan »

I believe that the world is coming to an end and once it does, I will become ruler of all. Everyone will bow down to me and cook me macaroni and cheese.
Gryphyn
newskool
newskool

Post by Gryphyn »

WORSHIP THE NUMBER 4 OR BE DAMNED TO DAMNABLE DAMNATION OF THE DAMNED DAMNERS!
Spawn Of Satan
newskool
newskool

Re: The Truth

Post by Spawn Of Satan »

darkfader151 wrote:1st John 5:1 Everyone that beleives that Jesus is the Christ is Born of God.

Now what?
Get your shit straight. If you only read the Bible, maybe it's time to hire a tutor.

John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Join us on the darkside and none of this will matter. I will accept you with open arms into the circle of death.
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

cute satan spawn

is there a 23rd chapter to revalations?
darkfader151
newskool
newskool

Post by darkfader151 »

to bad it's locked satan can't get out unless I let him out....
Spawn Of Satan
newskool
newskool

Post by Spawn Of Satan »

Revelations 1:14 His head and hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes as a flame of fire

References to the dark side are everywhere. How many heavenly creatures do you know that have eyes of fire?
darkfader151
newskool
newskool

Post by darkfader151 »

if a man we're to look into the pits of burning sulfer, I am sure there would be a reflection of fire in his eyes, but I don't think thats what it's really refering to any ways.....
jen t
newskool
newskool

Post by jen t »

the truth....you cant handle the truth! :lol:
"I'm dealing with this the same way I dealt with my own alcohol and drug addiction...with lies and delusion."
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

jeez, don't you know the mothership will be hear july 14th to pickup all the cool people and then we are going back to our home planet "Voltar" and we are leaving all idiots hear to ...........ohhhhhh nevermind.

Post by Guest »

The sky will open up and rain pig blood on all the sinners and Mary Tyler Moore will be left on Earth by herself.
jen t
newskool
newskool

Post by jen t »

Damn, girl....where do you come up with this shit?
"I'm dealing with this the same way I dealt with my own alcohol and drug addiction...with lies and delusion."
manus
Stanton
Stanton

Post by manus »

BrokeA$$Niki wrote:The sky will open up and rain pig blood on all the sinners and Mary Tyler Moore will be left on Earth by herself.
bwahahahaha!!! :lol:

and to add into the whatever........
manus
Technics

Post by Guest »

jen t wrote:Damn, girl....where do you come up with this shit?
My monkeys are very creative. I also have an earwig living inside my head that has eaten away most of my reality sensors.
Dangermouse004
newskool
newskool

Post by Dangermouse004 »

Gryphyn wrote:WORSHIP THE NUMBER 4 OR BE DAMNED TO DAMNABLE DAMNATION OF THE DAMNED DAMNERS!
You know of Gnute??