sex signs....

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
down4life2k
newskool
newskool

Post by down4life2k »

makes a man proud as hell to be a "Taurus Man"...!
It just is what it is...
DJ Fire
Groupie
Groupie

Post by DJ Fire »

ARIES MEN: Sleeping with him is like playing croquet with live bombs-you never know what is going to happen! Never expect him to wait for you to be ready - he will rip your clothes off if he is ready to go. Don't tease him or you better be ready to deliver. Fond of slave master games and he likes it rough. Aries men are also explorers, so be ready to go where no woman has gone before. His favorite position: a woman on her knees leaning forward.

~Damn - My response: - "How the fuck did they know that?!?!"

It's all true - but there are a few things mising.. but damn - How do they know these things? Seriously - the last sentence - HTF DO THEY KNOW THAT?!?!?! -yeah it's true but how do they...

.. I gotta go. This is gonna torment my mind for awhile.
Endo Exo
Operations Manager
http://www.myspace.com/djfireusa
papa capp
newskool
newskool

Post by papa capp »

LIBRA MEN: Looks for the whole experience, not just a tumble between the sheets. Has a definite kinky side, a voyeur and fond of the menage a trois. He has the patience needed to satisfy. He likes women who dress well and have long hair. If a woman's clothes look as though they are easily removed, he finds her hard to ignore. Erogenous zone: back and buttocks, especially the feel of erect nipples against either of them!
albino kitty
newskool
newskool

Post by albino kitty »

PISCES WOMEN: A leader, you idealize love and encompass it with tenderness. Once aroused though, anything goes! Extremely imaginative and like trying new things. There is nothing in any sex manual that you won't try! Believe that anything that increases the pleasure for your partner is worthwhile. You are sexually liberated and enjoy a wide range of eroticism. You seldom say no to anything your lover suggests! Your favorite position: kneeling forward while your man enters you from behind. Best sex mates: Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Virgo.

Hell ya !! Right on the dot!
DJ Fire
Groupie
Groupie

Post by DJ Fire »

Tryin to tell me something??

Aquarius I me
Endo Exo
Operations Manager
DJ Fire
Groupie
Groupie

Post by DJ Fire »

Love the kats - sweet. Think I am gonna post that on my fridge.
Endo Exo
Operations Manager
*Bad Gurl*
newskool
newskool

Post by *Bad Gurl* »

im a one woman harem...i guess thats why my x couldnt keep up LOL gemini's rawk :)
*~*don't let me fall
I believe in you..
don't let me lose control*~*