Barbara the Barbarian - Mama Bush

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
shadow7
I popped my cherry!
I popped my cherry!

Barbara the Barbarian - Mama Bush

Post by shadow7 »

She's been a low life forever....but outdid herself with the comments about the people being better off now that they're getting a meal in Texas. What an insensitive and disgraceful piece of garbage she is...and always has been.

http://tvnewslies.org/html/the_loaded_deck_12.html
Marta
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Marta »

yea i read that shit she said...fucking hag...
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

Dj Cliff Davis
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dj Cliff Davis »

:lol:
The Bass zombies are invading!!!!
EWreckedSean
newskool
newskool

Post by EWreckedSean »

What some of you people will buy into is sad. Barbara Bush was one of the best first ladies we've had this century. If you are going to misrepresent what she said, at least put the whole quote:

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."

She was repeating comments she called surprising that people had made to her about being poor and being better off where they were in Texas than where they came from. Stop buying into the liberal slander machine.
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

EWreckedSean wrote:What some of you people will buy into is sad. Barbara Bush was one of the best first ladies we've had this century. If you are going to misrepresent what she said, at least put the whole quote:

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."

She was repeating comments she called surprising that people had made to her about being poor and being better off where they were in Texas than where they came from. Stop buying into the liberal slander machine.
barbara bush might have been one of the best first ladies (in your opinion), but she spawned 3 heads of the antichrist. for that she's going to hell