Gender War

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
J-Baby
Gemini
Gemini

Gender War

Post by J-Baby »

Women, in my book, are supposed to be creatures of humanity brought about by the changing climate of mans superego. I understand that when my ego needs adjusting that a woman I am interested in should let her ambitions flow into a procreative ambition that puts me in check and dosen't allow me to exploit her in any way. However I don't need another man claiming to be a profit and then "wishing upon her" like a magician to bring her to a status that hates me and makes a fool out of me until I call it quits.

Man is in nature a domanating force of woman and should not let a woman excced her boundaries especially when it comes to sex. What we are expericening here is a shift of women becoming more addicted to sex than men. If you cannot handle me getting pissed because woman are becomming sex feans like Alanis Morset and I am pushing the buttons of reverse sexisim then I suggest you just go find some hooker on the street to marry, because that is what your marriage is going to be like. Raise you fist if you must, but I have never and will never raise my fist to a woman. And if women know whats best for them then neither should they.
Knowledge is Power Education is the Key.
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com
ZilDJiaN
Gemini
Gemini
Location: On the Sensitive Side of a Nole who strongly believes in Cherry Trees

Post by ZilDJiaN »

"The Selfishness of Love Gone Bad"

You know when it comes to love women can be very slefish. They want to be loved in a way that is worldy. They want a man to tell them what they want to hear when they want to hear it. And they want "things" or possessions that signify there affection of there significant other.

For me I am only looking for "one" woman to love, one that listens to me and respects me as a person. Not one that wavers when times get rough. What you didn't realize is that all that time when I was what you saw as me lying, I was going through a spiritual battal within myself. I was trying to stay awake when you were trying to put me to bed. And ultimatily you won. Now instead of being the righteous person I was when this all began I am poverty stricken and blind.

But a Noble Man Makes Noble PLans
And by Noble Deeds He Stands.

Isaiah 32:8
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Re: Gender War

Post by JPExpress »

J-Baby wrote:Women, in my book, are supposed to be creatures of humanity brought about by the changing climate of mans superego. I understand that when my ego needs adjusting that a woman I am interested in should let her ambitions flow into a procreative ambition that puts me in check and dosen't allow me to exploit her in any way. However I don't need another man claiming to be a profit and then "wishing upon her" like a magician to bring her to a status that hates me and makes a fool out of me until I call it quits.

Man is in nature a domanating force of woman and should not let a woman excced her boundaries especially when it comes to sex. What we are expericening here is a shift of women becoming more addicted to sex than men. If you cannot handle me getting pissed because woman are becomming sex feans like Alanis Morset and I am pushing the buttons of reverse sexisim then I suggest you just go find some hooker on the street to marry, because that is what your marriage is going to be like. Raise you fist if you must, but I have never and will never raise my fist to a woman. And if women know whats best for them then neither should they.
That's some of the funniest shit I've ever read!! :lol: :lol:
J-Baby
Gemini
Gemini

Post by J-Baby »

just remember just because you are of the synogoge of satan dosen't mean your thoughts are an influnce on me or any of my following...
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

J-Baby wrote:just remember just because you are of the synogoge of satan dosen't mean your thoughts are an influnce on me or any of my following...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude! You're hilarious!!! Where do you get this stuff?
J-Baby
Gemini
Gemini

Post by J-Baby »

well common man, work with me here.. whats wrong with, a Purple Heart on Permanet Vacation.
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

geez you guys are really odd. might i suggest that you consult dictionary.com before you go on in these diatribes of nonsense. since when has exceed been spelled with two X and one E and battle with two A? also, "mans" should be man's as it is possessive.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

dirrrteeee wrote:geez you guys are really odd. might i suggest that you consult dictionary.com before you go on in these diatribes of nonsense. since when has exceed been spelled with two X and one E and battle with two A? also, "mans" should be man's as it is possessive.
Come on...cut him a break. It's his multiple personas fighting amongst themselves that gets him all confused. Sometimes Goofy makes him type extra letters and then Zildjian will just flat out make him type wrong letters. It must be hard being crazy :cry:
J-Baby
Gemini
Gemini

Post by J-Baby »

yall are just a bunch of candy ass fags...
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

I like candy in my tummy
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

J-Baby wrote:yall are just a bunch of candy ass fags...
get it right i'm a lesbo not a fag... but if that term is too offensive for you just call me a homo. as far as the candy ass is concerned i've known a few chicks named candy and i would be thrilled if my ass looked like theirs because strippers usually have nice asses. actually i would not mind having their abs either, they get all toned from that elaborate pole swinging crap they do.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

i love me some heatha!!!!

will you marry me someday????
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

dirrrteeee wrote:
J-Baby wrote:yall are just a bunch of candy ass fags...
get it right i'm a lesbo not a fag...
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: