in this thread we vent!

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

in this thread we vent!

Post by Preppy Raver »

i hate when im ONE step from closing a nagging loan, and a snag comes up that no fault of my own or my clients, but a rental reference. the rental reference filled out their own form wrong, and now my underwriters wont allow me to close the loan.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
allmightyone420
Promoter

Post by allmightyone420 »

When I get a script and cut the video for the show, only for the producer to change the script after it was cut and not inform me so that I can make video changes. That really gets on my nerves because it seems like the video was just cut incorrectly. Like I don't care if they change two letters, kill a tree by reprinting and call/come tell/ping me to let me know of the change.
Adikt wrote:aside from that its all Techno hahaha...damn fist pumpers :lol:
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

allmightyone420 wrote:When I get a script and cut the video for the show, only for the producer to change the script after it was cut and not inform me so that I can make video changes. That really gets on my nerves because it seems like the video was just cut incorrectly. Like I don't care if they change two letters, kill a tree by reprinting and call/come tell/ping me to let me know of the change.
That's when you tell the EP about the producer, or become a total dick to the producer and make them scared of you. You have to let them know that you're annoyed. If you're a good editor, the producer will go out of their way to make sure you're happy and not loose you.
teknotekke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by teknotekke »

When my employees whine about stupid shit all day every day. Ok so it's really just one person.
subnormal
I popped my cherry!
I popped my cherry!

Post by subnormal »

HAHAHAHAHA !!!! I was "this" close to joining in on the bitchfest, when I realized.... we're all old, and lucky to be doing exactly what we set out to do.... or at least somthing relatively cool. .... Don't get me wrong... people suck ass... but that's exactly why you guys (me too) are in charge and dealing with bullshit. Congrat's on "making it". !!

:)
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Bitching about your job is just normal. If someone didn't bitch about their job from time to time, like everything is always great, they're either lying or unemployed.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

everything is great now!!

i met my quota and still have half a week to get more loans out....YAY!
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

broken car blues bitch.... but it turns out its not as bad as i expected. on the positive note one of my very closest friends let me borrow her project car while mine is broke... so of course i am going to help her put in a new intake, speakers, remove the DIY tint the previous owner put on, and fix the driver's side door because the rubber bumpers below the hinges are dried out and need to be replaced... but that is one day's work for her helping me keep my job. really the only bitch i have is that its going to cost just under $400 to fix my car and i don't have that at this time... time to hit the streets.
xlaalaagrrlx
newskool
newskool

Post by xlaalaagrrlx »

i hate it when i have $90k worth of unused airline tickets sitting on my desk. um can we get a drawer with a lock on it or something up in here? sheesh.

:roll:
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

i just had a fudgesicle and it was very tasty
the rest of you, pipe down and get back to work
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

getting cussed out by a client who didnt realize he had to bring to money to a closing, for the purchase of a new home, REALLY SUCKS! i cant imagine that you could think that you could by a house, and not think that you would have to pay anything, but apparently its possible.
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

!!!!

Post by S. Chadwick »

i did it...put 5000 down got 5000 back at signing. Booyah.
oldskool
newskool
newskool

Post by oldskool »

I fucking hate Hawaiin bitches!
somebody say uhhhhh!!!!!! Nahhh nahhh nah a nah!!!!
josh wickham
Florida Gator

Post by josh wickham »

subnormal wrote:HAHAHAHAHA !!!! I was "this" close to joining in on the bitchfest, when I realized.... we're all old, and lucky to be doing exactly what we set out to do.... or at least somthing relatively cool. .... Don't get me wrong... people suck ass... but that's exactly why you guys (me too) are in charge and dealing with bullshit. Congrat's on "making it". !!

:)

touche'