FAO Goofy

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

FAO Goofy

Post by JPExpress »

Were you at the Karl Denton show in St Pete last Friday?
Goofy
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Goofy »

no but beleive it or not I feel special that you asked.. ps I perfer moon shine...
God is Sleeping and the Devil is Not Home.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Goofy wrote:no but beleive it or not I feel special that you asked.. ps I perfer moon shine...
OK moon shine,
My girl and I saw someone who looked psychotic, and I immediately thought it might have been you. Just checking
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

JPExpress wrote:
Goofy wrote:no but beleive it or not I feel special that you asked.. ps I perfer moon shine...
OK moon shine,
My girl and I saw someone who looked psychotic, and I immediately thought it might have been you. Just checking

HAHAHAHAH!!
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

well I saw this asshole being fucked by limp bizkit must of been you.... and I carved my initials into it... then it got hit by a cruize missle so I assume your asshole is a size 10.... next time I'll carve dans initals into it...
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Jason_Arclo wrote:well I saw this asshole being fucked by limp bizkit must of been you.... and I carved my initials into it... then it got hit by a cruize missle so I assume your asshole is a size 10.... next time I'll carve dans initals into it...
Mind your own business. I was talking to Goofy you idiot!