Yet another new topic

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Lori
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Lori »

Preppy Raver wrote:
Lori wrote:Ok, that's more than three, so I'll think up a new one here...

Do or Don't?

Your'e out with your buddies, and your mate pisses you off. Leave him to find his own ride home?

I say do. Keeps you from being an asshole if you know you will need to get a ride elsewhere.
i say dont, because fights should not be a public thing, between a couple. discuss the matter when you get home and work it out then. no need for others to see that your unhappy. thats your business, and keep to your self.
I guess I wasn't clear...when I say mate, I mean the buddy you rode out with, not your partner.
No matter how bad Ken pisses me off (and he HAS) I always take him back home with me. I can yell better when I am comfortably at home! :lol:
I think you'd be cuter if I were drunker (((hic))).
josh wickham
Florida Gator

Post by josh wickham »

new queston:

If you really like a girl, and she's really hot, and in addition to that she's dating a complete douche bag. do you:

A: keep being friends with her and try to support
B: try to make the move on her, thus making her forget about the man
C: stop calling her
D: pretend to support the relationship while secretly trying to get into her panties.
Dangermouse004
newskool
newskool

Post by Dangermouse004 »

Li'l of A li'l of D
megabyte
newskool
newskool

Post by megabyte »

B: try to make the move on her, thus making her forget about the man...

If her man is a piece of crap and your'e a nice guy then I'd say go for it....
DBK
Stanton
Stanton

Post by DBK »

my $.02... stay away from the situation altogether, I've been in that situation plenty of times, it'll end up a horrible mess... look elsewhere, and if they break up, talk to her a few days afterwards and see what happens from there.