ATTN PROMOTERS:MIRACLE ONE PROMOTE "BREAKAWAY TOUR"

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
ezekiel
Groupie
Groupie

ATTN PROMOTERS:MIRACLE ONE PROMOTE "BREAKAWAY TOUR"

Post by ezekiel »

hello,

I am Rob Johnson (aka Ezekiel) with Miracle One Promote out of Asheville, NC and Philly, PA. I along with Nola(my tag partner) and DJ Michael Skyes will be touring the eastern part of the nation over the course of the next several months. As we started to move forward with this tour, and the discussion of payment was being discussed with promoters, the three of us decided that financial gain was not now nor has it ever been the driving force behind why we play music! So we would like to put this offer out on the table to any promoter and or club that might be interested in booking us: All that we ask is for the guarantee that our travel expenses (we will drive to any location) and a hotel (preferably 3 star, but we can deal with 2 star and even someone’s home if they offer....oh and we only need one room with 2 beds and a cot). Any further payment can be discussed after the event has taken place and can be determined by whether or not there was a good crowd turn out and how both the crowd and promoter felt we did. We do require contracts both for your protection and ours and the exact details of when, why and to what amount we would like to possibly get paid if all goes well will be discussed over the phone, agreed on and written out in a contract so that there is no miscommunication on either side.....But once again let me stress we are expecting no more than what it will cost to get us to your town and allow us the chance to play in your city and to rock your crowds. Hopefully this will not only eliminate the risk and worries that any promoter and or club might have by bringing out relatively unknown artists but also show that we have a pure passion for this music and want only the opportunity to share with others what has changed our lives.

Now having made our pitch we are well aware that someone might be skeptical at anyone with great talent whom is willing to play 100's of miles from their home and not be expensive and full of themselves so...to give you some qualifications, and background information. Our sound is focused on a Progressive and Techy style that flirts with the many different genres each has within going from breaks, to funk, to electro, to house, to tribal, and occasionally even into the trancier side of the spectrum. We would prefer to play a combined total of no more than 4 hours, however can play up to 6 hours back to back. Both Michael Skyes and Ezekiel have been featured on the well respected Proton Radio, and just recently Ezekiel and Nola were featured by D-fuse on his XM satellite show "The Peoples Mix" on XM station 80 The Move. All 3 have held several long running residencies in their home towns, including a residency held by Michael Skyes at the well known and famous club Fluid which has been home to both Josh Winks and Dieselboys long running monthly and weekly for the last decade. We have also had the pleasure of playing along side some of the biggest talents there are within our scene such as Steve Porter, Sean Cusick, Hyper, Sandra Collins, Baby Anne, Icey, Gene Carbonell, Diesel Boy, Huda Hudia, Dara, Ak1200, Simply Jeff, Roger Sanchez, Odi, Rick West, Charles Feelgood, Scott Henry, and the list goes on.......But enough with the unfortunately needed and yet in our opinion absolutely irrelevant dropping of names. The only true way to see what we have to offer is to receive one of our press kits and listen to our music yourself. I have no hesitation in saying that I am extremely confident that you will find both cd's to be of the greatest quality and at a level of talent that is exceptional. Honestly it does you no harm to allow us to send you a press kit, the only way harm can be done is if you miss the opportunity to hear some of the most passionate and talented up and coming progressive dj's to have come out of the Carolinas and off the Eastern Coast of our nation.

You can either PM me your address here and or you can email me at [email protected]. You can also reach me at 828-582-0404 if you would like to speak in person (which I would greatly prefer). Once contacted the tour packet will be sent either that same day or the next business day. I will also give you all of the specific details about the tour and answer any further questions you may have. We will also send out any further promotional material that any of the artists release in the future. The most recent to be the new compilation "Awaken" to be released by Ezekiel and Nola by August 1st. I look forward to talking to you soon and working with you in the future.

Peace
Rob
ezekiel-Miracle One Promote/Astral Lab/Miracle One Promote "Breakaway Tour 2005"/Asheville,NC
deepfriedtwinkie
Gemini
Gemini

Post by deepfriedtwinkie »

these guys are the shit-patty, corey-book em!