Fire and Wind

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Fire and Wind

Post by SkyDancer »

The Fire in my Heart Is Out,
The Cool Crisp wind IS locked up with out a dout,
I want to Rise above the Sun,
The feeling I got is that it's over,
But it's only begun,
I want to ignite a blaze,
One that stretches beyond a craze,
Women are beautiful,
But I cannot paint a picture of a woman I've never met,
The regret is that if only you knew who I was,
If only you'd take the time,
But alas you cannot see past a dime,
Is it a crime to love unconditionally,
A woman who touched my soul,
I am lost in a world of,
Ignorance, Arrogance and Hate,
As I debate Life and Death,
The only thing left is her,
It's all shuch a blur,
I can have a million,
But not ONE,
Whats the sence in that,
I am helpless with only a cause,
To briing understanding to the lost,
Tossed aside is all the cryies,
Of a world in anguish,
Screaming for love but finding none,
Looking for life but finding only pain,
You blew out the candle,
I can handle that,
I ahve no idea where you are at,
Here I am once again,
Having no clue where to begin.
Last edited by SkyDancer on Feb 11 2007 11:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
Faith is Journaey Not a guilt trip.
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com
Intrakit
Junglist
Junglist

Re: Fire and Wind

Post by Intrakit »

SkyDancer wrote:The Cool Crisp Wind Blows with out a dought,
I wannt to Rise above the Sun,
I want to ingnite a blaze,
It's all shuch a blur,
Whats the sence in that,
Tossed aside is all the cryies,
I can hadle that,
I ahve no clue where you are at
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

Yeah, he's not going to win any spelling bees and the poetry is just painful.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Re: Fire and Wind

Post by JPExpress »

SkyDancer wrote:I can hadle that,
I ahve no clue where you are at,
You shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition.

It is troubling that he writes that he's debating "life or death." I think she might like you if you'd take a bath and wash away your bad spelling; it's stinky.
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

you know i really don't mind all the pain because i know that jesus felt it first... i remember thinking back in the day when i was completely engulfed into christianity.. i remember thinking that i wanted to feel the pain that jesus felt because i wanted to be that much closer to him i figured that if i felt the pain i could be that much closer to him but really that was the heart of a foolish child jesus went through the struggle of the cross so that his children could be happy. if your happy and you know it clap your hands.. the internet is a dark place and if you turn off the lights it can only get more dangerous.
xlaalaagrrlx
newskool
newskool

Post by xlaalaagrrlx »

ever tried self-flagellation?

all the kool kids are doin it.
DBK
Stanton
Stanton

Post by DBK »

xlaalaagrrlx wrote:ever tried self-flagellation?

all the kool kids are doin it.
and slomming :lol:
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

SkyDancer wrote: i remember thinking that i wanted to feel the pain that jesus felt because i wanted to be that much closer to him
That's messed up.
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

you know whats even more messed up jp.. that you pick little comments and take them out of context without any reguard to truth.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

then please dp explain...
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

Well think about it like this.. the SANDHEDRIN had no Idea who Jesus was. They tesed him they dared him then they murdered him. Why because they could not see past a dime. So these dreams I have had are real I cannot test what Gods will is becasue I donot know Jesus very well. Know ultimitaly I killed Jesus. KNow I realize that the dreams are from God and they are still very vaild. Reguardless of Dans dream invasion. The only problem I have is Identifiying the outside source. So to see "how deep the rabbit hole goes" which is the curiosity that is just killing me. I must discern weather or not there is any real danger or atleast danger that I cannot defeat. IMagine this.. I had a dream last night where this black woman wtih big red eyes looked at me like you idiot. Now I am sitting at the local hindo mart the phone rings and i hear a female voice its says error 48 eyes in the shadow are the wolf pack and rolling stones are the bomb so is this the confermation i am looking for.. yes but why whats so special about me...
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

Sounds like someone got a computer for their birthday
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

SkyDancer wrote:Well think about it like this.. the SANDHEDRIN had no Idea who Jesus was. They tesed him they dared him then they murdered him. Why because they could not see past a dime. So these dreams I have had are real I cannot test what Gods will is becasue I donot know Jesus very well. Know ultimitaly I killed Jesus. KNow I realize that the dreams are from God and they are still very vaild. Reguardless of Dans dream invasion. The only problem I have is Identifiying the outside source. So to see "how deep the rabbit hole goes" which is the curiosity that is just killing me. I must discern weather or not there is any real danger or atleast danger that I cannot defeat. IMagine this.. I had a dream last night where this black woman wtih big red eyes looked at me like you idiot. Now I am sitting at the local hindo mart the phone rings and i hear a female voice its says error 48 eyes in the shadow are the wolf pack and rolling stones are the bomb so is this the confermation i am looking for.. yes but why whats so special about me...
What does the fact that the woman is black have to do with your story? What's a hindo mart? I'm really having a lot of trouble trying to figure out what any of that means?
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

SkyDancer wrote:you know i really don't mind all the pain because i know that jesus felt it first... i remember thinking back in the day when i was completely engulfed into christianity.. i remember thinking that i wanted to feel the pain that jesus felt because i wanted to be that much closer to him i figured that if i felt the pain i could be that much closer to him but really that was the heart of a foolish child jesus went through the struggle of the cross so that his children could be happy. if your happy and you know it clap your hands.. the internet is a dark place and if you turn off the lights it can only get more dangerous.
Thus the term

"JESUS FREAK"

Get more help dude. The medication that you're on is not doing its job.
Thanks for all the shoes.
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

I like being a Jesus Freak.