Zap! Pow! Die! - Bounce with DJ Hero Remixes

Post your latest tracks and/or mixes here for the eNation community to listen.
ground level
newskool
newskool

Zap! Pow! Die! - Bounce with DJ Hero Remixes

Post by ground level »

"DJ Hero dub is excellent" - PLUMP DJs

"DJ Hero back with another dope remix! Full Support" - Keith MacKenzie

"this release manages to combine sleazy Baltimore beats and swinging bass with tons of energy, zaniness and great samples" 4/5 - Mixmag

"This is a cool cut for any funky dancefloor" 7/10 - IDJ

We're proud to present our 27th release, and the last for 2010, Bounce by Zap! Pow! Die! ZAP! POW! DIE! began in Philadelphia in a large warehouse around Fishtown area. there have been no shows, and only a handful of releases thus far. Bounce.. on GroundLevel right here being the most recent and first actual single. with past remixes though also for Kelevra (Passenger) and Prosper (Expressillon) and an upcoming beast of a remix for XXXChange. Currently ZAP! POW! DIE! operates out of Brooklyn NYC. The sound is tough and nasty, skanky, sleazy, bassline horror. Check it. The package comes with four mixes, two takes on the original, the Fuck This mix and Fuck That mix, plus a rerub and dub mix by DJ Hero. The Fuck That mix combines broken beats and a Moroder-esque bassline to kick start the party. The Fuck This mix kicks off with a Baltimore feel, combining sleazy beats with massive pads...and then the bass drops, this will steamroller it's way through any peaktime audience! DJ Hero, hot off his recent remixes for Simply Jeff and CyberSutra, takes elements from both mixes and combines them into a hardhitting breaks joint with 100% funk factor.

The release is available NOW at Beatport - https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 558/Bounce

For free bootlegs and mixtapes go to.. http://www.soundcloud.com/zap_pow_die

DJ Feedback:
Kickflip - DJ Hero Remix is my pick of the bunch but all doing the business.
Datadex - Really digging this one ! awesome release ! DJ Hero's Dub Mix for us ! Loving it !
DJ Icey- Def Feelin the Fuck This Mix Good Stuff!
The Pooty Club Records - Dj Hero dub mix works for me, another great release from Ground Level!
Marty B (Onion Mag and Blog) - Interesting release, the original is heavy as fuck and will work well on the more electro orientated dancefloors. I do like the Dj Hero Dub and I think this will fit in well in my breaks sets:)
Scott Remedy (NSB Radio) - All are sick!
Wicked Style Blog - It's an amazing fuckeable tune!!! 10+++
Breakonomics RTE Radio - HUGE! Where was this track during the summer! Madness. Full support this end. Love the fuck this remix.
Drumattic Twins - DJ Hero Remix is right up our street , thank you...
Hexadecimal - Pretty solid package all round
Pimpsoul - DJ Hero dub is the one for me, gonna be playing in Canada next month on tour for sure!
Stylus Rex - The whole package totally massive. The Fuck That Mix is awesome...so fresh. Love it!