xXMixMaster-MegaBite-W/tha Dare to Read CyberNotsXx

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Goofy
Gemini
Gemini

xXMixMaster-MegaBite-W/tha Dare to Read CyberNotsXx

Post by Goofy »

Here we go again.... My defination of Hate is to blindly ignore any given situation and take your best interest over doing the right thing. But what is the right thing. Well if you want to call your self allmighty and smoke weed then you should have no problem with me saying shit like "I have it you want it you got it" Well personally enation I beleive you need to get your prioreties straight. I smoke I drink I goto church. But at one point you have to draw the line. I'm not this great wakka of spirituality that I'd like to be. But hopely that will come with age. Dan. man I feel like a total idiot for dropping bombs on your site and I feel like a real jerk for calling almighyone a mooley, hey you stood your ground more power to ya. It's over. I didn't mean to start a fight at your black panther party. I'm no stranger to rejection. But wow ligten up people. If you take the time to actually get to know me you'll find I a really colorful person. This is where the show begings. You got some thing to say say it. I really wish you people were more open wtih you feelings. Noone is going to bite your head off I'm just a little man with out much responsabilty. So Love it or Leave it.
Last edited by Goofy on Apr 20 2008 08:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God is Sleeping and the Devil is Not Home.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Re: xXMixMaster-MegaBite-W/tha Dare to Read CyberNotsXx

Post by JPExpress »

Goofy wrote:Here we go again.... My defination of Hate is to blindly ignore any given situation and take your best interest over doing the right thing. But what is the right thing. Well if you want to call your self allmighty and smoke weed then you should have no problem with me saying shit like "strum the pope like a pepe" Well personally enation I beleive you need to get your prioreties straight. I smoke I drink I goto church. But at one point you have to draw the line. I'm not this great wakka of spirituality that I'd like to be. But hopely that will come with age. Dan. man I feel like a total idiot for dropping bombs on your site and I feel like a real jerk for calling almighyone a mooley, hey you stood your ground more power to ya. It's over. I didn't mean to start a fight at your black panther party. I'm no stranger to rejection. But wow ligten up people. If you take the time to actually get to know me you'll find I a really colorful person. This is where the show begings. You got some thing to say say it. I really wish you people were more open wtih you feelings. Noone is going to bite your head off I'm just a little man with out much responsabilty. So Love it or Leave it.
WTF? :lol:
Goofy
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Goofy »

The ability to Listen and respond... enation obviously lacks... if you want to be heard I'd think that you would be a better listener and a better responder... it's like I can write my heart out and poor out my feelings and do actions on what I beleive and understand.. but never once has anyone ever actually responded to anything I say ok maby a few times your too caught up in being kool and trying to be liked that you never even bother to try to understand. Thats why shit like 911 occurs.. because everyone is soooo concerned with popularity that the attention is shifted off of what really matters and people think that they have to meet the status quoe that noone really concernes them selfves with that is important... your all a buch pf pre primed loosers who are hoping that some God of rocken roll will fly down and give you the power to choose, when really the choice has already been made for you.... you can''t handel a little competition and you too drunk to even care...
God is Sleeping and the Devil is Not Home.