Tuscan Whole Milk

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
FishnChips
newskool
newskool

Tuscan Whole Milk

Post by FishnChips »

This must be some awesome milk!!!

Tuscan Whole Milk

Read the reviews
Joe C.
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Joe C. »

i think j-baby wrote those reviews...

either him or zildjan.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Joe C. wrote:i think j-baby wrote those reviews...

either him or zildjan.
No way. The grammar's way too good. And it makes sense.

Just curious, how did you happen upon this? Looking for something for C-Mac for Festivus?
Boyd Westerman
Grand Master Dinosaur

Post by Boyd Westerman »

this is what sells me on it.

The famous Tuscan (Tusken) cattle herdsmen of Afghanistan instruct their young servant prior to delivering more cases of Tuscan milk to George Lucas and his employees at Skywalker Ranch.
¡¡¡ǝpnp 43 ʎ1uo ɯ,ı
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Let me just tell you how glad I am that this got moved! It really had no business, being in the NC forum. What were you thinking Will?
Boyd Westerman
Grand Master Dinosaur

Post by Boyd Westerman »

JPExpress wrote:Let me just tell you how glad I am that this got moved! It really had no business, being in the NC forum. What were you thinking Will?

Help for Itchy BottomsThere are many causes of anal itching in young children, many of which can be treated at home. Access ErrorHeadline functionality has been disabled from your intranet. He also complains of double vision while reading and headaches. Registration is completely free and takes only a few seconds. I've been watching the weather and snow is already starting to blanket many parts of the United States.
CONCLUSION: Brain tumors and their treatment impair sustained attention and reaction time. There has been no change since prior study.
If you are the system administrator, please click here.
If you are the system administrator, please click here. Rocket Jockey won't run. Figuring out camera printsOwners of camera phones haven't experienced print fading issues, because most haven't figured out how to get images off the phones.
How often would you recommend follow up MRI's?
A maliciously crafted PDF file could exploit this problem, resulting in the execution of arbitrary code. If you are the system administrator, please click here.
Neuradiab targets tenascin, a cell surface antigen which is found on virtually all GBM cells but not on normal neural tissue.
IF you disagree with a response, let us know and we will look into it. old son who has a history of absent seizures.
Registration is completely free and takes only a few seconds. Access ErrorHeadline functionality has been disabled from your intranet.
A Viable iTunes Clone for.
Certain USB devices not r. Consistent with these findings, analysis of regional recurrent copy number alterations revealed many more events unique to these subclasses than shared.
, A part of The New York Times Company.
Its codename is "Sirius" because we want to make it a star.
Please contact your system administrator to report this fault.
I live in Texas, so I've spent most of the last six months complaining about the heat. Rocket Jockey won't run.
Songbird: Singing a New T. Songbird: Singing a New T. If you are the system administrator, please click here.
Windows Media Player - ca.
Welcome to our website To take full advantage of all features you need to login or register. , A part of The New York Times Company.
¡¡¡ǝpnp 43 ʎ1uo ɯ,ı
FishnChips
newskool
newskool

Post by FishnChips »

JPExpress wrote:

either him or zildjan.

Just curious, how did you happen upon this? Looking for something for C-Mac for Festivus?
I was trying to find a way to get the creamy goodness of whole milk without having to travel to the market.
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

Re: Tuscan Whole Milk

Post by fishinfishnchips »

FishnChips wrote:This must be some awesome milk!!!

Tuscan Whole Milk

Read the reviews
The review that is sung to the theme from the musical "HAIR" had me rolling on the floor.
It took me a minute or two of reading it before I automatically started singing. Natural Reflex
Boyd Westerman wrote: I'm only 34 dude!!!
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

FishnChips wrote:
JPExpress wrote:

either him or zildjan.

I was trying to find a way to get the creamy goodness of whole milk without having to travel to the market.
We've always know it pretty much takes "an act of God" to get you anywhere East of Dale Mabry and South of Platt, but that def. takes the cake.