ARMIN VAN BUUREN A STATE OF TRANCE 2005

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Angie
Dj

ARMIN VAN BUUREN A STATE OF TRANCE 2005

Post by Angie »

I just got this cd, and I must say, it's really good.
here's a link to the track list and listening samples:
enjoy ~_~

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/ ... 8325&ITM=2
CHRles
newskool
newskool

Post by CHRles »

Thx Angie :) I already have a couple of Armin's CDs so I might buy this one too.
He's come a long way since guys like Oakenfold, Digweed, and Nick Warren began playing his track "Blue Fear" back in 97.
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

No doubt.
Right now I think he's got everything lined up to be one of the top trance dj's in the world for awhile.

I really like the energy in his mixes. It's a relief to be able to say that someone's mixes were the best part of the cd/set. :)
vicocet
newskool
newskool

Post by vicocet »

just got it yesterday, and the first disc is really good. i wasn't to impressed with the second though.
I don't do drugs, I am drugs.
CHRles
newskool
newskool

Post by CHRles »

You gotta turn it way UP when you listen to Armin's second CD :wink:

Armin's 2 part CDs tend to be like this - the first one tends to be more anthemic, following the tradition of Paul Oakenfold Live at Cream CD.
The second CD tends to be more Progressive in the same vein as Sasha & Digweed's Northern Exposure West Coast CD.

I think it's cool that Armin changes it up between the 2 CDs. The first one is more easy to digest, which helps you keep an open mind and put your trust in Armin as you put in the second CD.

Give the second CD a few more spins, it might grow on you.
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

yeah, the second one is definitely for those who can handle the hard trance. ahh.... i luv it. :)
CHRles
newskool
newskool

Post by CHRles »

I just bought the latest issue of Mixmag Magazine, which came with a free Paul Van Dyk mixed CD :)
Figured Armin fans would be interested to know this :wink:
vicocet
newskool
newskool

Post by vicocet »

CHRles wrote:I just bought the latest issue of Mixmag Magazine, which came with a free Paul Van Dyk mixed CD :)
Figured Armin fans would be interested to know this :wink:
how is the cd?
I don't do drugs, I am drugs.
EmpireState

Post by EmpireState »

yeah, i bought this 2xCD the first day it came out and i didn't realize Ultra Records shitted you out of six tracks total.

i was so fu**ing mad about it i sent a page-and-a-half letter to Ultra's A&R Department about, i swear to God.

there was no excuse to shit the americans out of six tracks, dammit. fortunately some of them were released on the ASOT Sampler 12"s.