i <3 house music @ rue bar

Discussions relating to North and Central Florida.
(ie. Gainesville, Tallahassee, and surrounding areas)

Moderator: josh wickham

Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

i <3 house music @ rue bar

Post by Adikt »

damn...you guys are slackin...makin me post house music events? imma have to go listen to some breakcore to get the taste out of my mouth :lol:

quoted from facebook invite:
This Thursday night Rue is hosting a battle of Epic proportions.

DJ Codeman- 10 pm-12:30 am
The Mixtape king. This guy records his own instrumentals to create a truly unique style of Electro House

DJ BBP (Miami Global Artist) - 12:30 am-2 am
A DJ who specializes in House Music and is spinning in this years Ultra Music Festival!

The Bass will be all the way up!

The liquor will be pouring!

The Perfect way to start your spring break!

$1 drinks & FREE KEG 10-11
$2 drinks from 11-12
$3 drinks from 12- close

i have nothing to do with this event. but its edm. in gainesville. cheers :)
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Double Y Chrome »

Safehouse @ Skyy!!!!
childers
newskool
newskool

Post by childers »

.... DJ Codeman and DJ BBP Funny shit. I really wish dj's would refrain from putting DJ in front of their name. We get it,your a dj. Who know's it could have been the promoter of the event who placed "DJ" before their dj name....lol.
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

yeh i dunno who they are...
just thought i would share.

edm? gainesville? yay...?
cynical bastards :lol:
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Double Y Chrome »

Adikt wrote:yeh i dunno who they are...
just thought i would share.

edm? gainesville? yay...?
cynical bastards :lol:

EDM show at Safehouse which the admin participates in as well as myself on Thursdays....are you trying to start something :lol:
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

ya know...if another dubstep or glitchhop monthly started up in Gainesville, i would be there every time, with flyers for my night & make sure those people were at my night every time with their flyers. even if it is on the same night. wtf happened to club hopping? wtf happened to omg there is more than one thing to do tonight? i'm not trying to start a thursday night war...i'm trying to let people that like house know about house...thats all......whatever...
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

for you non-club hoppers...that dj bbp guy will be at Spannk tonight for a party sponsored by Ultra...or at least thats what i'm told...again...i've nothing to do with it but thought others might care... :)
Sargo
newskool
newskool

Post by Sargo »

Adikt wrote:ya know...if another dubstep or glitchhop monthly started up in Gainesville, i would be there every time, with flyers for my night & make sure those people were at my night every time with their flyers. even if it is on the same night. wtf happened to club hopping? wtf happened to omg there is more than one thing to do tonight? i'm not trying to start a thursday night war...i'm trying to let people that like house know about house...thats all......whatever...
I know what did happen to someone always having some dumb shit to say. Thank you for continuing to push the envelop of stupidity by always saying some shit then claiming "i'm not trying to......"
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

This forum should be used for ALL EDM Events, not just the ones that specific people are involved in.
Thanks for all the shoes.
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

sargo...wtf did i say? i told people on an edm forum about an edm night.

i dont even fucking like the music. dont go. i wont :lol:
Sargo
newskool
newskool

Post by Sargo »

I'm talking shit because you have such an "elitist" attitude towards just about everything. Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Nothing personal
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

man, i posted an event i have nothing to do with, don't know the djs & dont even really dig House music(just an opinion, nothing else)...but i wanted to tell people cus i know others do dig the music. thats what this forum is for, correct?

i dont talk direct shit about other styles, unlike many of the people on this board...if its not my favorite, no reason it can't be your favorite...i even book djs that play styles of music that are not necessarily my thing(see upcoming FMC with Dan D & several others from this very board!)...

my attitude is that people should stop worrying about who is throwing the shows, stop worrying about if its their own style or not, stop worrying about if its the cool place...and just listen to some good fucking music. if thats elitist then thats cool with me :wink: